Subject: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE]Public register detailing companies authorized to market biocidal products in ESTONIA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 14:37:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sirs/Madam,

On behalf of SEASALT Europe, the European Association of Sea Salt
Producers, we are writing to seek clarification regarding the availability
of a public register detailing companies authorized to market biocidal
products within your jurisdiction.

We understand that the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) mandates a
robust authorization process, including the submission of a product
authorization dossier. Upon successful evaluation and approval, a
registration number is issued, and the product can be legally marketed.
However, there is a period between the submission of the dossier and the
issuance of the registration number during which the product's legal
status may be uncertain.

At the European level, the Article 95 list identifies companies holding
authorizations for active substances. However, this list does not provide
information on which companies are authorized to market specific biocidal
products within a given country. Once the active substance is approved and
a product dossier is required, how can one determine which companies and
brands are legally allowed to sell their products within your
jurisdiction?

We would like to know if a more comprehensive list or database is
available in your country that indicates

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Lidia Aldeguer / Mª Dolores Serrano

Technical Advisors

Brussels - BELGIUM

www.seasalteurope.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/seasalt-europe>
<https://twitter.com/seasalteurope>
<https://www.instagram.com/seasalteurope>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments are for the
exclusive use of the recipient and may contain privileged and confidential
information. If the recipient of this message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby informed that any dissemination, distribution, use or public
communication of all or part of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately
by email, and proceed to delete the message and any attachments from your
email system permanently.

DATA PROTECTION: SEASALT Europe informs you that the processing of
personal contact data is carried out for the purpose of management,
development, monitoring and compliance with existing relationships with
SEASALT Europe, sending general information and commercial, management of
the professional contacts agenda, being kept as long as there is a mutual
general interest for it. The basis that legitimizes the treatment is the
existence of a pre-contactual or contractual relationship in force with
SEASALT Europe or, where appropriate, consent. Your data will not be
transferred to third parties, except legal obligation or to achieve the
aforementioned purpose. You may exercise your rights of access,
rectification, deletion, opposition, as well as other rights developed by
the data protection regulations before SEASALT Europe at
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. If you consider
that the treatment does not comply with current regulations, you can file
a claim with the control authority at  <https://edpb.europa.eu/edpb_en>
The European Data Protection Board (EDPB).